Charges in addition to Entry Fee of Jaipur Monumets are as:
Service Charges: Charges per transaction to be borne by consumers for making online payments are:
- Credit Card (MasterCard / Visa): 1.10 % (Inclusive of Service Tax)
- Debit Card (MasterCard/ Visa / Maestro):For transactions upto INR 1000/-, MDR shall be capped at 0.25% of the transaction value & for transactions above INR 1000/- and upto INR 2000/-, MDR shall be capped at 0.5% of the transaction value and above INR 2000 , 1% of trnx amount (Service tax as applicable at Govt. rates on Transaction Fees)
- Net Banking: Rs 5 for transactions upto Rs. 500 & Rs10 for transactions above Rs. 500 (Service tax as applicable at Govt. rates on Transaction Fees)
There will be no refund policy.
Instructions to Avoid Fail Transactions
- In Order to Avoid Failure in Transactions, it is Important to Take Note of the following:
- Back or forward buttons should not be pressed while making transactions.
- Page should not be refreshed while making transactions.
- Reliable connectivity is important during the transactions and every transaction should take around fifteen minutes or else Time to make a transaction.
Normal ticket is valid for one day only ,but Composite tickets is valid for two days.In case there is a holiday on the particular date, the ticket will be valid for the next working day.
Entry for childern up to 7 years is free.
Ticket is non refundable/transferable/amendable in any case as per the policy.
The monuments and museums will remain closed on Dhulandi (Holi) and Govt. Central Museums, Albert Hall remain closed on last tuesday of each month.
Kindly keep the original ID (Same given during advance online booking) is compulsory, without the original ID,no entry will be allowed.
Student has to show respective school/ college original I -Card at the time of entry to the respective monument and in case of group of student discount, shall bring signed application on original letterhead to respective monuments to avail the student discount .