Q. Do you charge extra fees for a booking?
A. Department will charge internet handling fees as per below structure (depending on the ticket price)
Charges per transaction to be borne by consumers for making online payments are:
- Credit Card (MasterCard / Visa): 1.10 % (Inclusive of Service Tax)
- Debit Card (MasterCard/ Visa / Maestro):For transactions upto INR 1000/-, MDR shall be capped at 0.25% of the transaction value & for transactions above INR 1000/- and upto INR 2000/-, MDR shall be capped at 0.5% of the transaction value and above INR 2000 , 1% of trnx amount (Service tax as applicable at Govt. rates on Transaction Fees)
- Net Banking: Rs 5 for transactions upto Rs. 500 & Rs10 for transactions above Rs. 500 (Service tax as applicable at Govt. rates on Transaction Fees)
Q. How many tickets can I book in one transaction?
A.you can book not more than 10 tickets in one transaction.
Q. Is there a telephone number where I can contact you and book my tickets?
A. Apart from web bookings, you can take the tickets directly at booking window during working hours (30 minutes before closing time) at respective monuments. You can contact:
- Albert hall: 0141-2570099
- Amber Palace: 0141-2530293
- Jantar Mantar(observatory): 0141-2610494
- Hawamahal/ Sisodia rani ka bag / Vidhyadhar Bag/ Issarlat: 0141-2618033/2618862
Q. Is there a cut off time for booking tickets?
A. There is no cut-off time for online booking, you may book on same day before one hour closing time of respective monuments/museum.
Q. Minimum age of children to buy a ticket?
A. Children below 7 years are free and above 7 years will require a separate ticket. Kindly bring the original id proof (Same ID that given during advance online booking) is compulsory, Entry will not be given without the original ID at the respective monument.
Q. During Booking Tickets, How can I confirm whether my tickets have been booked?
A. As soon as your booking is confirmed, a confirmation e-mail (pdf ticket) containing your booking details is sent to you with contact details entered by you during booking.
Q. After Booking Tickets, Will my tickets be delivered after my booking is completed?
A. No. Your tickets are confirmed and you need to takeout print from the email sent to you. you can visit the monument at visiting hours mentioned. you have to bring ticket printout and original ID which you mentioned at the time of booking.
Q. I have booked tickets on my credit card for my friends/family, but I cannot attend the show personally. How do I ensure that they will be not facing problems at the monuments entrance without my card?
A. They have to bring printout and one of the verification original id which was mentioned at the time of online ticket booking.
Q. I accidentally booked my tickets for today instead of tomorrow, can you change the tickets?
A. Tickets once booked are deemed sold. Hence it is not possible to cancel, replace or refund.
Q. Can we cancel or replace our tickets?
A.As per Our policy, once a ticket has been paid for, it is deemed sold. It cannot be changed or cancelled.
Q. What are the modes of payment available to book tickets?
A.We have SBBJ payment gateway with IndiaIdeas.com Limited [BillDesk] which supports the debit / credit card and net banking payment for purchasing tickets.
Q. My booking has been rejected, but my credit card has been charged? What do I do?
A. Money debited but ticket not booked:The online payment at MUESUEM involves complex system of technical and telecommunication networking integration between customer’s Internet bandwidth, IT system of banks and payment gateways and is dependent on internet connectivity across various constituents.Any failure or delay in this complex network may cause transaction failure before completion. This can raise the situation of money debited from the account but ticket not booked with the following possibilities:
Payment Debited but Ticket Not Booked.Bank/Card issuer credits back the amount within 5-7 working days in Account through which booking was done.
A. Normal ticket is valid for one day only ( the date mentioned on the ticket) ,but Composite tickets is valid for two days.In case there is holiday on the particular date the normal and composite ticket shall be valid for next working day.
A. The monuments will remain closed on Dhulandi (Holi) and Govt. Central Museum, Albert Hall remain closed on last tuesday of every month.
Q. Entry :
A. Entry to any monument is allowed up to 30 minutes before closing time. Below are the timing of the various monuments are as follows:
- Amber Palace: 8.00 AM to 5.30 PM
- Amber Palace by Night Tourism : 7 PM to 9.30 PM
- Albert Hall: 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- Albert Hall by Night Tourism :6.30 PM to 9 PM
- Nahargarh: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
- Hawammahal: 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- Jantar-Mantar: 9.00 AM to 4.30 PM
- Sisodia Garden: 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM
- Vidhyadhar Garden: 9.00 AM to 4.30 PM
- Isar Lat: 9.00 AM to 4.30 PM
Jurisdiction: In case of any legal issue the jurisdiction area will be Jaipur.
Students : Student has to show respective school/ college original I -Card at the time of entry to the respective monument and in case of group of student discount, shall bring signed application on original letterhead to respective monuments to avail the student discount .